1. FC Cologne – FC Schalke 04: Be careful! There’s a danger of nice chaos at first
S04 is again! A yr after relegation, the Royal Blues are blissful to return to the Bundesliga. Day 1 of the sport comes into play 1. FC Cologne – FC Schalke 04.
All followers attend the sport 1. FC Cologne – FC Schalke 04 If you wish to journey by prepare, you need to be ready for chaos.
1. FC Köln – FC Schalke 04: There’s a danger of an enormous upset firstly
The ticket is 9 euros, the final week of the NRW vacation and there’s additionally the primary dwelling recreation of the Bundesliga 1. FC Köln vs. FC Schalke 04. Buses and trains in and round Cologne will probably be very crowded this weekend.
There’s additionally development work on the bridge over Deutz-Mülheimer Straße from Friday (5 August) to Monday (8 August). In response to Deutsche Bahn, this can result in “vital visitors disruptions” across the Cologne Messe / Deutz station and the Cologne prepare station – each regionally and remotely. KVB can also be affected.
1. FC Köln – FC Schalke 04: cancellation of trains in Cologne – these strains are affected
For viewers who need to watch recreation 1. FC Köln – FC Schalke 04, here’s a abstract of the strains that will probably be affected:
- KVB line 3: Departs on the cease Bf Deutz / Lanxess Area. The shuttle bus service “Line 103” runs between “Suevenstraße” and “Koelnmesse”.
- KVB line 4: The road within the route of Schlebusch will finish on the “Suevenstraße” cease. The switch of the “Line 103” bus service goes from there to the final station “Schlebusch”. The identical applies to trains to Bocklemünd.
- RE 1 (RRX): Between Cologne Central Station and Cologne/Bonn Airport there’s a cancellation of the night time a part of two trains.
- RE 5 (RRX): There’s a flip between Duisburg Hbf and Köln Süd with a further station at Neuss Hbf.
- RE 6 (RRX): Canceled between Dormagen and Cologne Hbf/Cologne/Bonn Airport. A alternative bus service will probably be established for this goal.
- RE 8: Canceled between Cologne-Ehrenfeld and Troisdorf.
- RE 9: Trains to and from Aachen Hbf are diverted through the south bridge with out stopping at Porz (Rhein), Köln Messe/Deutz and Köln Hbf in addition to stopping at Köln Süd. Driving via the beginning station and vacation spot Köln Hbf is now not vital.
- RE 12 and RB24: Euskirchen/Kall route trains canceled between Köln Messe/Deutz and Köln Hbf.
- RE 22: Trains canceled between Hürth/Kalscheuren and Cologne Messe/Deutz.
- RB 26: Trains begin and finish at Cologne Hbf Cologne Messe/Deutz and Cologne/Bonn Airport stations are now not in use.
- RB 27: Trains are diverted with out stopping at Cologne Central Station, Cologne Messe/Deutz and Cologne/Bonn Airport. Trains additionally cease at Cologne South and there are adjustments to departure instances on each routes.
- RB 38: Trains canceled between Horrem and Cologne.
As a result of many particular occasions in Cologne, Deutsche Bahn is anticipating “a really excessive variety of passengers”.
Newer Schalke information:
So followers who need to go to a Bundesliga recreation need to be affected person or, if vital, drive to the sport in Cologne. (oh)